Cardiac Check-up allows you to:
- detect the slightest deviation in the cardiovascular system;
- prevent the development of severe cardiological pathologies;
- restore functionality of the heart and blood vessels.
Cardiac Check-up advantages:
- minimal time expenditure
- maximum simplicity and comfort for patients
- European quality
- high information content
Cardiac Check-up program is made by the cardiologist individually, taking into account preclinical background and complaints of the patient.
Cardiac Check-up takes about two hours and allows you to:
- assess the condition of the cardiovascular system;
- identify the most common cardiac diseases in the early stages;
- obtain comprehensive information about the optimal mode of the day, nutrition program and physical activity;
- to minimize the risk of sudden development of life-threatening conditions.