Dietitians prevent and treat food, nutrient and diet related health problems by applying the science of human nutrition to promote healthy eating habits, recommend dietary modifications, and help people understand food and health relationships.
The dietitians and nutritional experts at GVM International are here to recommend your best food choices to aid in your overall health and wellness. Our clinic-based, registered dietitians will work with you to develop an individualized nutritional plan and the knowledge to achieve your health goals.
The reasons for dietitian consultation are the following symptoms:
- Emotional eating: Whether you’re feeling stressed, sad or happy, a dietitian helps you control eating habits.
- Tired of fad diets: Fad diets rarely work, a dietitian will cut through the clutter and show you healthy eating options.
- Work habits: Busy schedules often get in the way of healthy eating. A dietitian shows you how to create a schedule that includes nutrition.
- Indigestion: If you suffer from heartburn, acid reflux, gas, bloating or diarrhea, a dietitian helps you to create a diet to avoid symptoms.
- The right weight: Do you need to gain or lose? Dietitians customize a plan to work no matter what your need.
- Allergies: Getting proper nutrition is tough when you have food allergies. Meet with a dietitian to discover ways to get all the nutrients needed, without an allergic reaction.
- The doctor says: A dietitian can help you create a diet plan around your medications.
- Pre- or post- menopausal women: Discover ways to decrease symptoms, control weight and protect bone health by meeting with a dietitian.
- Difficulty concentrating: Feeling tired all the time? You may need a little food for thought.
- Improve sports performance: A dietitian can help you set goals to achieve maximum results.